Pressure Reducing Valve
* Max. Inlet pressure: 2.0 MPa
* Direct-acting type
* Wetted parts SCS14A/SUS316 stainless steel
* Material identification for recycling
* Stable pressure control by pressure balance structure
|Feature||Direct-acting type / Wetted parts: SCS14A/SUS316 stainless|
|Specifications||Application||Cold and hot water , Steam for washing or sterilization|
|Inlet pressure||Max. 2.0MPa|
|Reduced pressure||0.02 - 0.5MPa(*1)|
|Connection||JIS 20K RF flanged|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05MPa|
|Max. pressure reduction ratio(*2)||20:1|
|Max. temperature||90 degree(C)|
|Valve & seat||Synthetic rubber & stainless steel|
|Diaphragm||Synthetic rubber & PTFE|
|*1 Reduced pressure
(A): 0.02-0.1 MPa
(B): 0.1-0.25 MPa
(C): 0.25-0.5 MPa
*2 Max. pressure reduction ratio
cool and warm water --- 10:1
air, carbon dioxide, nitrogen gas --- 20:1
* The maximum pressure for steam is 0.2 MPa
* The maximum temperatue for steam is 130 degree(C) for 30 minutes use.
And 4 hours interval must be taken for re-use.
Enter a value in the following field for a calculation of flow rate.
Capacity may vary according to the installation condition.
Please contact the international Dept. when placing an order.
|Size||L (mm)||H (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cv value|
|Drawing (190 KB)|
|Instruction Manual (1,144 KB)|
|CAD external view (76 KB)|