Pressure Reducing Valve
1. Combination of pressure reducing function, by-pass function and stop function that provide saving cost and space.
2. Enable for a wide range of pressure control in a water supply system.
3. Wetted parts are made of corrosion-resistant material to prevent rusty water.
4. Pressure balance structure can keep the reduced pressure at a constant level without being effected by inlet pressure.
5. Maintenance and inspection can be conducted easily by disassembling the upper side only.
|Specifications||Application||Cold and hot water|
|Reduced pressure||0.05 - 0.7MPa(*)|
|Connection||JIS 10K FF flanged|
|Min. differential pressure||0.05MPa|
|Max. pressure reduction radio||10:1|
|Max. temperature||90 degree(C)|
|Material||Body||Cast bronze (NPb-treated)|
|Valve seat||Cast bronze (NPb-treated)|
|* (A)0.05-0.35 MPa (B)0.3-0.7 MPa
・Pressure gauge connection port is JIS Rc 1/4.
・Available with pressure gauge.
・Pressure reducing function is set when shipeed from our factory.
Dimensions (mm) and Weights (kg)
|Drawing for 20A-50A (261 KB)|
|Drawing for 65A-100A (262 KB)|
|Instruction Manual (1,880 KB)|
|CAD external view (278 KB)|