Expansion Joint and Flexible Joint
Is there any precaution for piping an expansion joint?
1) Install the joint in such a condition that the flow direction matches the direction of the arrow on the nameplate.
2) Remove the shipping bolt together with the shipping washer after piping connection (installation of fixed point and guide).
3) Be sure to set main anchors (fixed points) at both ends of the straight pipe, curve pipe, diverting point, and valve installation point.
4) In the case where more than one expansion joints are used between the main anchors, set middle anchors in the middle of each joint.
5) Each of the main and middle anchors must have enough strength to support the load.
6) Keep the concentricity to make the joint expand or shorten properly, and equip the joint with a guide in order to release it from the weight and bending load of the piping
7) Set a main anchor in the case where the piping diameter is changed by a reducer.
Searches are executed in Product Q&A. Enter keywords to be searched for.
You can enter one or more keywords.
When you enter two or more keywords, put space between them.