Detach them after finishing piping construction.
Yes. Please align the arrow on the body with the flow direction.
Yes, please contact us for detail.
Please refer to this <リンク＞
The anchor of double-bellows type expansion joints need to be fixed.
Please contact us.
Keep the test pressure at the expansion joint's maximum working pressure or lower. Besides, do not apply forces exceeding the anchors' strength.
The product is out of guarantee. Please check the positions of anchors and guides.
It depends on working conditions. Please contact us.
Yes, no problem.
1) Install the joint so that the flow direction matches the direction of the arrow on the nameplate.
2) Remove the shipping bolts and the shipping washers after piping construction (installation of fixed point and guide).
3) Be sure to set main anchors (fixed points) at both ends of the straight pipe, curve pipe, diverting point, and valve installation point.
4) If more than one expansion joints are used between the main anchors, set middle anchors in the middle of each joint.
5) Each of the main and middle anchors must have enough strength to support the load.
6) Keep the concentricity to make the joint expand or compress properly, and equip the joint with a guide in order to release it from the weight and bending load of the piping
7) Set a main anchor in the case where the piping diameter is changed by a reducer.